Visa provides one of the easiest ways to deposit and withdraw money from your Imperial Casino account.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods at Imperial Casino
Below you can find a general guide about the most frequent payment methods accepted for deposits and withdrawals at Imperial Casino. Different payment methods may not be available to you, depending on certain factors such as jurisdiction and currency. The available methods will be listed when you click on ‘Credit’.
We're always available to help you, so if you've got a question about how to deposit or withdraw, or you want help finding which payment methods can be used in your country, please do contact us. Our Customer Service team are available 24 hours a day, 365 days via email on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use our Live Chat facility when available at the bottom of the page.
Frequent payment methods
|Payment Method||Type||Fee||Min||Max||Process Time||Min||Max||Details|
One of the most popular credit cards worldwide, Mastercard provides a simply way to credit or cash out from your account.
If you prefer to use a debit card, Visa Electron is a very common way to deposit to and withdraw from your account. Deposits are instant, meaning you're just moments away from playing.
Maestro provides another popular debit card method for playing on Imperial Casino. Once again, crediting your account is instant, pending bank authorisation.
EntroPay is a fast, safe and secure online payment method which enables you to use your own credit or debit card to purchase a Virtual Visa card, from which you can then fund your Imperial Casino account. You can obtain a Virtual Visa by visiting their website.
A paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that you can buy from local shops. There are over 240,000 outlets in 21 countries across Europe where you can buy a paysafecard voucher, including over 20,000 in the UK.
Skrill is an e-wallet which enables anyone to connect all your payment options and use them without revealing any financial details. It is known as a Digital Wallet, so you can pay safely with your bank account, debit or credit cards or send money internationally.
Neteller provides a fast and secure way to transfer cash online. It provides same-day payments and virtually instant cash transfers. You pay no charges for your transfers, making it fast, easy and free.
Transfers are made to a bank account local to you and credited to your Imperial Casino account very quickly. Depending on your country and local bank clearing system, some transfers may take between 1 to 4 business days to arrive.
Ukash is a popular e-wallet type of online payment system, which is mainly used for Deposits. Ukash is a payment method which lets you exchange cash for a unique 19-digit code which you can then use to deposit the money into your Imperial Casino account online.
Fees associated by payment method
- Please note that we apply a standard 2% handling fee for each deposit made via debit or credit card for amounts of less than 100 USD. This fee will automatically be billed to the respective user's credit card. Transactions made via credit card for 100 USD or more do not incur a handling fee.
- Withdrawals from your Account can be requested at any time provided all payments made have been received. We reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment with which deposits were made.
- Any withdrawal from your Account for an amount greater than or equal to 20 USD is free of charge. For any withdrawal of less than 20 USD or for any withdrawal for whatever amount placed within seven (7) days of your last withdrawal request, a charge may be imposed for administrative costs. This sum will be notified to you upon your attempt to withdraw and will be deducted automatically from the amount transferred from the Account to your bank account.
- We reserve the right to impose an administrative charge should you make any withdrawal involving a deposit that has not been staked. Additional bank charges associated with payments made will be charged to you. The minimum amount you are permitted to withdraw may depend on the payment services provider which you use to withdraw the funds.
Limits (deposits and withdrawals)
- When you open an Account we require you to make a minimum deposit of 15 USD before you can play. Thereafter the minimum deposit you can make is 15 USD. You can make a deposit at any time online using your debit or credit card, e-wallet or via bank transfer.
- Cash and/or cheques are not an accepted method of deposit. Certain payment methods may not be available to you, depending on certain factors such as jurisdiction. The available methods will be listed when you click on ‘Credit’.
- Minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts apply to withdrawals made by a Debit/Credit Card. These limits vary according to card provider and are clearly displayed when you make a withdrawal from your Imperial Casino account.
- Each withdrawal made by Moneybookers must be no greater than 12,000 USD in one transaction and each withdrawal made by Neteller must be no greater than or 15,000 USD in one transaction. We reserve the right to ask you to provide us with paper copies of your Passport / Driving Licence, Government ID, or Photo Identity Card at any time.
- We may also request a paper copy of a recent Bank/Credit Card Statement verifying your registered home address. Withdrawals made by debit or credit card may only be made to the card you have registered to your Account and deposited funds with. Cash and/or cheques are not an accepted method of withdrawal.